Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lavanya (JAO)     28 April 2016

Resignation not accepted/forwarded

Hi,

I am working for a PSU. I have submitted my resignation by giving one month notice (as per company rules) 1 month back in my office. They have to forward it to competent authority for further action. However, my boss has kept my resignation file pending for no valid reasons. I got a poor response from him when i asked orally. He has no decision authority to accept or reject my resignation, his duty is just forwarding. After sending an advance copy of resignation to competent authority directly, they have called up for necessary action by writing a letter to my boss. However, my boss has ignored the letter and he is not taking any step to move my resignation file.

In this scenario i would like to know what are the my rights when resignation is not accepted/forwarded? Pls guide me in this regard.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Hello Mam, u can initiate legal proceeding..U need not worry...We r Advocates from Hyderabad...if u need legal counsel u can inbox,me,at...juristybcreddy@gmail.com Regrds...Balachander Reddy.Advocate

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 April 2016

Do you have the POD of advance copy sent by you to competent authority? You may obtain the POD under RTI, certified copy of postman's delivery sheet, tracking report from India Post website.

Have you recieved the copy of letter sent by competent authority to yor boss? If yes this itself provides for delivery and service of notice of resignation as per rules.

Now the question arises what is the role of your boss in initiating exit process, handover of charge, NOC/NDC etc.

Download the irrefutable evidence of NO TASKS pending, NO loss caused, NO misconduct, NO assets with you, NOC/NDC, attendance,Form16, salary slips  etc..............and also service rules and regulations etc.....

You may submit a gentle reminder addressed to boss, under proper acknowledgment citing delivery on dated...............of notice of resignation dated.............of 30days, i.e. LWD being dated.................and that to whom you should handover the charge within and upto LWD and that as on date there is  no Tasks pending at your end and NO dues etc..................in the language that goes as official in your establishment and suitable to you............................but remain amiable and gentle.

Mark a copy to competent authority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register