Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jasbeer singh (advocate)     12 June 2010


can a female who is from general category and marry to a person who is from reserve category male claim reservation on the basis that her husband is from the reserve category and being her wife she is entitiled to resrvation?



 2 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     12 June 2010

Not at all.

1 Like

gaurav (student)     14 June 2010

my caste comes in sc categary in rajasthan, gujarat , karnataka , & maharasta but comes in general categary in m.p. how can i apply for reserving my caste in m.p.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register