LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai narayana   12 June 2019

Requirement of Lawyer in Maintenance case

Guys, I want to file 125 CrPC against me by my parents and get the maintenance granted in their favour along with direct deduction from my salary in that same order within best possible short time by letting myself exparte. Please suggest me a lawyer in Secunderabad or Hyderabad who can finish the task most quickly with reasonable fee.


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 June 2019

Mr.Vattikota Srinivasulu,Practicing advocate in Secunderabad city civil courts

sai narayana   12 June 2019

His contact details please

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads