require help

Dear Sir,

I am widow and senior citizen. My husband was in bank. When he died in 2002, a woman and her 3 sons and 1 daughter's son who were living beside our home in mumbai trying to get all my property in their custody. So I went to a lawyer and told him all about this. He told Ok and he will give my all property in my custody. So we both decided only if he do so I have to give him 20% of the value of my property to him as his fee. But after that also he not raised the criminal case in the court. First he told after getting Legacy Certificate all will be Ok. Telling this he taken Rs. 15,000/- from me. But he not taken that. Instead of that he told we have to file a case against them in the court. But after getting all fraud documents of opponents a lawyer not filed a criminal case against them. In year 2002 he told he taken a Stay Order on all properties. But now I came to know he not done so. Because one of my property sold by opponents and lawyer is keep quite. In year 2008 he threatened us And made to compromise with opponents on 50-50 basis. Also he taken bribe from opponents to do so. But till today he not given our 50% property in my custody. So what I have to do ?

Please guide me to take action agaist my lawyer and how ican get my husbands full property?

Best Regards.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You can give a complaint  to Bar Council of India, Maharashtra State.with full details alongwith evidences to your proof of your complaint.They will take action. you can submit through online also. www.barcouncilofindia.org




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x