LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Joy Bose   22 March 2020

Replacing original document with certified copy

Original documents are submitted to the police station. Can we replace the original documents with certified copies?

 6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     22 March 2020

Of course.Certified copies are as good as originals..

Shashi Dhara   22 March 2020

Y you submitted it if it is civil then you have to submit it in civil court to exibhited it by filing civil court.

Shashi Dhara   22 March 2020

Court not sorry suit.

TGK REDDI   22 March 2020

Documents shouldn't be given to the police.

The documents will now go to Court and you can get them back after the disposl of the case.

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     22 March 2020

if possible, change them, else wait for the challan and get the certified copy

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     23 March 2020

Under the Law, there is persumption of genuineness of certified copy which is good as the original. Yes, you can pray to the court to replace the CTC copy with the Original as you will be requiring the original for various purposes. Pray to the court that you qill submit the original copy as and when the court requires it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query