LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nis Win   13 November 2018

Reopen of MC by wife

Sir, is there any right to my wife and children to reopen MC after dismiss of false 498a case, issue of expartee decree in RC to me and dismiss of MC file by my wife on grounds of 17 months long abscent to court.

Learning

1 Replies

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     13 November 2018

What is meant by MC is that Marriage Counselling ?    Anyways, your 48A case is dismissed means you are acquitted.    Restitution Petition ? is granted in your favour.   However, have you sent a notice to your wife calling her to stay with you.  ?   Further in the light of restitution ex-parte order and 498A dismissal, your wife may not get maintenance.  However, your child cannot be deprived of the maintenance.    If you have true intention of bringing your wife and child back into your life, then do not think of whether maintenance will be granted to them or not as when you bring your wife and child back, you have to spend almost 4 times the maintenance amount granted by the Court.   It is your family so concentrate.   Further for appointment : call 9920764088   and 7506552608

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register