LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harbir Singh (Deputy General Manager)     01 July 2011

Renting home

I am planning to rent my bungallow thru property dealer to High Court Judge transferred in our area(as told to me by property dealer).

I was told that agreement will be with Govt not with party and rents will be paid after 2-3 months of approval from Govt. What documents and question i should ask party to check authenticity as Judges are most respectable and should not feel hurt if i ask inappropriate questions? What are most important points i should include in my agreement?

Learning

2 Replies

pervez (adviser)     01 July 2011

proceed based on the request received from the officer concerned.. the letter must speak the period for which the house / flat is required... standered rent... enhancement... renewal .. vacation etc. ... U can ask model rent / lease agreement for the same... better to get the same registered with local authority / sub registar if for more than 11 months..... U can get the model agreement examined through local advocate also....

Doveson (advocate)     01 July 2011

Forget that person is a judge. Act naturally and cleanly. Follow the local laws in ur area. Judges appreciate impartiality. If he doesn't, ur property is in trouble then.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register