LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh B (Disigner)     09 November 2011

Rental agreement


          i am mahesh, my tenent is using the premises from 30 years, then we did not got any rental agreement, my grandmother gave the premises to tenant, after the distribution of property, the shop came in my favor, now from 1 year i made the rental agreement, i am extending it for another year, on this rental agreement basis can i vacte him, if not please tell me the prosidure, the rent of the shop is above 5000


 2 Replies

ajay sethi (lawyer)     09 November 2011

you cna vacate the tenant only if you require the premises for personal use or tenant is not paying rent on time . the tenant must be having rent receipts showing that he is in posession for 30 years .

1 Like

Mahesh B (Disigner)     10 November 2011

he doesn't have receipts for 30 years, i am giving him receipts from last 8 years,  I want this property for my personal use,  can this case ruled in favor of me.  can you tell me is there a Law for enhancing of rent for 11 moths agreement (10 % or 15 % of the current Rent).  can i vacate him on rental agreement basis (afer completing the 11 months), 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register