LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PPBiswas (CMO)     05 February 2024

Removing squatters in property under partition suite

A house built by my father is under partition suit being contested between myself(son) and my elder sister. Partition decree has been awarded giving half of the area to each of us. Partition commissioner has submitted report which is being contested by my sister who is occupying almost 80% or more. She doesn't live in the house but just to deny partition and possession to me and cause trouble, she has let her housemaid live there alongwith her full family and associates. This housemaid is even running a business from this house and her son and associates are dubious characters and were drug addicts. What is the best way to remove these squatters? Should I approach the court where partition suite is being heard or should I seek police help?


 1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     06 February 2024

You should file for execution of decree in the court and they will arrange partition of property.Only executing court can solve that problem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register