Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Removal of electric pole from private plot

Page no : 3

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     14 April 2017

No No, do not bother.

Some members at this group are known to me from the day I started being present here.

These irrelevant pulling/ mocking has been seen by me for quite some time.

Ignore it.

Move On.

Finally what one should see is the good intention of the person suggesting and posting guidance here 

spending his time, money and energy.

Also,in this particular case, I speak by experience since we had a 11KV heavy voltage pole within our premises and 

we had it removed after a long struggle for many years.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     14 April 2017

The one who has pulled my leg, is a 75+ old senior citizen whose name is Ramani.

The reference was to him and not to you.

Move on Move on....waste of time...move on

amar rawani   14 April 2017

Ooh...!

I thought things got serious here..!

Thank you sir for the support..!!

Shakeel Ahmed   05 October 2020

hi, i owned a registered residential plot in 2015. 2 year back the gescom (Electricity Board) installed a electric pole and supporting wire in my plot without my knowledge and consent. Now i am planning to build home on that site. when i approached to concern department  they are showing arrogant behavior and asking me to pay fees for shifting of pole. why i have to pay for shifting/removal of electrical pole or pole supporting wire. 

Tejal Tanna   24 February 2023

i need advice from the experts ...
we have just finished the construction of our residence n there had already been a electric pole which is outside our property n 10 steps away from our compound wall . n recently govt officials came n installed a new pole which is quite near our compound wall ... where in i feel it's not safe. . please help n guide me how to eradicate that new pole which is endangered for future n for safety reason .....how should I do the needful

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register