LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pauljeremiah   12 March 2019

Remedy for other legal heirs

need advice on a case of post death of mother property with one of legal heir taking control with forged will transfers patta to his name and transfers property via settelment deed registered on his minor son with guardian. also suggest us on how to find out the authenticty of will if forged and mandatory docs required for will conversion to patta.


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   12 March 2019

U approach civil court and disprove the will as it is not genuine.

NSV VARA PRASAD   12 March 2019

If possible, try to get the copy of will.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register