LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Struggling Landlord (Proprietor)     03 March 2024

remedy for 145 CrPC

145 CrPC by SDM has gone against me
which higher authority remedy available
1) Challenge before district court (review) ?:or
2) To file revision u/s 482 before
honble HC ?

pl give your valuable opinion & it's limitations

thanks in advance


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2024

The appeal may be preferred before the district magistrate seeking relief to set aside the orders of SDM for the reasons you rely upon. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     04 March 2024

Section 145 CrPC empowers SDM to pass orders for maintaining peace and tranquality in a dispute of land and water which is quasi-criminal which can be appealed before District Magistrate.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     05 March 2024

You need to challenge it before the High Court by invoking section 482 of Cr.Pc. and the limitation is 90 days.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register