LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHAAN....... (Freelancer)     30 May 2010

Relief for owner due to new order passed by P&H High court

I just heard few days back the new order passed by Punjab & Haryana High Court which will give a sigh of relief to the landlord owner who have filed the case against the tenant for eviction of their property on the basis of personal necessity.

The order was that the from May 14, 2010 all the pending cases or new filed cases will have to settled or finished at lower court level within period of 6mths. after the stipulated date i.e. 14-may-2010 or pending cases for more than 10 yrs. have to be settled within 3 months from the said date.

The order given by Honorable Justice B.R. Anand of High Court on the Case of Ghai Vs. Malhotra.

The main motive of these cases get lost due to the time period involved in the legal process for evicting the property for the personal necessity. On this basis the order was passed to give preference to these cases so, that the main motive of these cases don't get waste due to the time period involved in this.

This was a great order passed by the High Court This order will give a sigh of relief to the owner like us.

Seems like a step has began to improve the judicial system of our country after a couple of good order passed like Kasab case, Rathore case etc.

Hoping more such order will be passed by the Courts.

Learning

6 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     30 May 2010

dear those orders have been by Hon'ble Justice S.D Anand

such kind of instructions were already there, but not in judicial form....this order simply passes directions for quick disposal of cases pertaining to bonafide/ personal necessity.

SHAAN....... (Freelancer)     12 June 2010

Yes, even though the directions were passed for personal neccessity cases. But if followed will provide a sigh of relief to owners who have filed case for personal neccessity.

sanjay (executive)     22 June 2010

Originally posted by :Kiran Kumar
"

yes it will give great boost to the owners of the property & wil give shock waves to all cheaters (tenant) who simply first request to have place to live in but after that want to capture the property which is made by landlord with life long earnings. shame on those teants .i request to all those lawyers of india please do not support the crooked tenants.

"
1 Like

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     22 June 2010

well to make it more clear, I must say that I suffered at the hands of my tenant, on negative side it took too many years to thrash him....on positive side he made me a lawyer.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     22 June 2010

its my sincere advice to every landlord, dont keep tenant if not having sufficient strength and power in all terms to thrash them out.

SHAAN....... (Freelancer)     22 June 2010

Yes agree with you but all landlord's don't have that much strength and power to thrash their tenant out and they also have some different thoughts while giving it on the rent. In our case that time our grandfather have more than sufficient property & he came on requested for property on rent, but bad people always remain bad unless they were being thrown out.

Hope we get vacate our property from tenant soon and throw them out.

Mr. Kiran your positive side was good one at least some one has good benefit from such issues, you get a movtivation from it & used it to make your professional career it's a great thing to know.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register