Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh (will tell you later)     04 December 2012

Rejoinder/replication can be filed in criminal petition?

First of all I thank to all of the senior expert members  of this Forum whose contant advices help me to get the stay of the trial court proceedings pending before Ld Judicail Magistrate under 498-A/406 sections filed against my family
I have filed the writ petition before the H.C for quashing of FIR which was converted into Criminal Miscaalneous Main which was admitted and issued NOM to the respondents and Police interalias file the chargesheet agisnt 3 of the family members which I agisn challenged for quashing of the same.The court has directed me to withdraw the same and file fresh Criminal Miscallnoeous in Main petition and finally I get the stay on proceedings and directed the complainant and state to file the counter reply
If they file the reply, whether I can leave from the court to file the Replication/Rejoinder affidavit?..
whether Rejoinder is permissible in criminal Miscallneous Petition??..
If the complainant furnished false information in counter reply, whether there is provision for moving application under section 340 of CRPC aginst him??>

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 December 2012

To first question “with leave of the Court or if Court instructs on its own motion” and for your next question the answer is yes if one may.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register