LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aarti Shekhawat   14 August 2018

regular study

sir, my relative works in a state govt corporation (nigam) and he works in three shifts timing- 8am to 4pm, 4pm to 10pm, and 10pm to 8am.there is a option of changing the day shift to night when it comes. my relative asked the officers that he wants to do b.ed and asks them about the procedure of NOC but they denied that the corporation gives NOC only for the higher study from which nigam gets benefit and further they say verbally that nigam will not give you NOC.MY relative gets HRA and live 35 km far from the place.he got bed degree from his resident town using night shifts and 4pm to 10pm shift. and when day shift comes he mutual the shift to his colleagues. he does not want to add this degree to his service book and does not want to add his service in next employment. and when he got that degree regularly he did not affect nigam's duty. now he is confused that whether this degree valid or not? can he get job in state education department without any problem? he can't show his service to the education department and in future if they know about his previous employment what action they can take against him according the law? plz reply

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More