LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aanchal   13 October 2022

Registry rectification deed

Hello, the chauhaddi is incorrectly written my apartment registry. The previous owners (seller) are untraceable as they have changed all phone numbers and modes of communication. Is there a way in which I can get this rectified without the seller? What is done in cases where the seller is untraceable, or has passed away? 
I have bought the second floor appartement and my house mutation request is pending at the municipality. Can the house mutation go through without rectifying this mistake? 
the mistake in the document is that the directions are incorrectly marked 



 1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     13 October 2022

His legal heirs must execute the rectification deed or approach court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register