Upgrad LLM

registration for sole proprietorship


I am interested in setting up an e-commerce website.

I have registered for the Service tax but to open a current account on behalf of my company's name I also need VAT certificate or Trader licence.I have approached a CA and he is offering me a CA certificate as a supportive document.My query is how can I get the VAT certificate as currently I am staying in a rented apartment and as per his statement ,It is not possible to get VAT certificate or Trader licence for residential accomodation.

Currently I am looking for a businees which is work from home.




For any Business you need a commercial premises to operate. Although this work from home concept is fast catching up, it'll take some time for our Govt. departments to understand. You can rent a commercial space for a month and use the address for a startup.


You have to obtain a NOC from your Landlord.and then file the same with VAt Deptt with other documets.you will get the VAT Certificate. there is no problem.

Attorney - JC Law Firm


Mr. Pintu,


My suggestion is - go for  LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) where you can controll all the thing as per your wish. In LLP you can avail many benefits as TAX benefits, Legal protection  and so on...


We would like to assist you to get it registered.




Atul Suryavanshi


  JC Law Firm

Mobile- 09923552956

Email: atul@jclawfirm.in




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x