Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murali (Engineer)     23 August 2009

Registration based on Muncipal Ownership

Hi,

My Father gifted a property to me. In which he constructed a small house and obtained the Municpal House number as well.

However after my father's expiry a year back, due to family in-fights I am not getting the documents to take posession/sale. Also found that there is no registered document in the registration office for this house number. My question is

1. How do I proceed to take the ownership/posession of the land/house legally

2. How do I further sale/gift to another person

3. What is the procedure to get the legal documents?

Thanks a lot for your kind help

Regards

Murali

Learning

2 Replies

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     23 August 2009

1- Your are in Hyderabad - Visit the  nearest Mpl E SEva Center - pay sum of Rs;- 200/- or so and request the E Seva srttaff to issue Mpl Assessment Copy and Mpl Certiifcate on the Subject H No;- - by this  you will get the Mpl Records in respect of the House

2- Gift by Your father in your name is by Regd Gift Deed- ?  - if so , you can get a Certified copy of Regd Sale Deed from SRO - if you know the Registration Deed Number and year

3-  The Regd Gift  Deed Number  is not availabel to You - ?  - Apply for EC on the House from 1-1-1983 to till date - you will be knowing the Transactions on the Hosue including your Gift Deed number - if there is  Regd Gift Deed or other Transactiosn if any  !

Murali (Engineer)     26 August 2009

Thanks for the reply!

1. Should we be able to transact if we get the certified copy from the registration office?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register