LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul Bhardwaj (Govt. Service)     20 May 2011

Registrar of societies, hyderabad

Sir, Anyone can provide me the Address of Registrar of Societies, Andhra Pradesh, (Hyderabad) also if any official website for the same. Thanks


 7 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     20 May 2011

The Registrar office depends on the jurisdiction of the registered office of the society. There is on ROS at NBK Buildings @ Golconda X Roads, the other one is at Red Hills Near MNJ Cancer Hospital, one is located at Moosapet.

1 Like

K S Narayana Rao (District Registrar)     24 May 2011

District Registrar Hyderabad If your society jurisdiction located in the following Sub.Registrar Offices Bowenpally, Chikkadapally, Hyderabad, Maredpally, Secunderabad, contact 040 23449163 In another case District Registrar Hyderabad (South) is there if your Jurisduction relates Azampura Banjara Hills Charminar Doodhbowli Golconda S.R.Nagar

1 Like

K S Narayana Rao (District Registrar)     24 May 2011

Sir Google search CARD or is the official website of Ap regn. department.

1 Like

Atul Bhardwaj (Govt. Service)     25 May 2011

Thanks for your reply.  I want to know if a Society is Registered under Nizam's Fasli Act, 1350 (telangana).  Then under the juridisction which office of Registrar of Societies will deal the matter.



K S Narayana Rao (District Registrar)     25 May 2011

Sir, previously for society registration there are two Acts one for telengana another for andhra area ; from 2005 onwards coman act is in force please the bare act and read details. you may contact nearest sub registrar office he will give details of address of the registrat of societies to contact. good luck in the interest of service.


My Ushodaya Apartments Welfare Association regd No 1518/2002 comes under GHMC Malkajgiri, Sub Registrar Malkajgiri in RR Distt. The office bearers of no help.Could you please tell me where is my Registrar's office. I wish to lodge a complaint.

Subrat   24 July 2016

Respected Sir,
This is regarding a query I have on the Election Process of the Registered Society of an Apartment, that is registered under AP Society Registration Act 2001.
As per our Bye-Law we don't allow anyone to be a member of the Society other than Owners. and only member can take part in the election process of the Society and can be either Executive Committee member or the Office Bearer. That is as per our understanding.
Lately one of our fellow inmate, who is not an owner(His wife and son being the owner, trying to stand in the election and has self nominated him self to be an the Executive Committee Member. His point of argument is, the blood relation can be a member/executive committee member/office bearer. THERE IS NO SUCH PROVISION IN OUR BYE-LAW, ALSO HE HAVE NOT HAVE HAD ANY RESOLUTION LIKE DAT.
Please advise us in this context on how to stop such thing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register