Regarding pending salary in pvt. ltd. firm in noida

I am facing problem to get my pending salary as they need to complete FNF process after 45 days. But 60 days passed, they are not talking now and not picking my call and never replied on email. Please let me know what I need to do to get my pending salary. Regards, Dheeraj


Write under proepr acknowledgment, to good offices of appointing authority, MD,CEO narrating all previous representations made by you so far by phone/email/letters etc...........



While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?


Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation? ( Apparently NO)

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you? ( Noted;30days)

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?



In seeking answer of queries regarding service matters, particulary for private employers, the above informations as detailed by Mr. Kumar are necessry for proper advice.  in the absence of proper details correct advice is not posible. so pleased provide above details to enable the exprts to give proper answer/advice.


Thanks for agreeing Mr. Kirti Kar Tripathi.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x