Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding OBC Non creamy layer

Page no : 2

DR Wajid Hasan (pdf)     18 January 2012

Hello Sir, i am working as Post Doctoral Fellow, geting Rs. 34800/- permonth fellowship (Annualy it is Rs. 417600). Can i eligble to get non creamy layer obc certificate.

Please anyone help me immediately and I was also ready to pay for the help. Please help me immediately. I will be thankful for you. Hope anyone help me.

Thanking you

Arun (Student)     29 January 2012

Hello

Your income will not be considered for determining OBC Non creamy layer. Only your parents income and status will be considering for determining the noncreamy layer.

Sanjay Shinde (Pensioner)     01 March 2012

sir,

I am an Ex serviceman and my income is my pension Rs 9,000/- per month. The OBC certificate is in the neme of my daughter. Can I get Non Creamy Layer Certificate?

divyashree (graduate)     03 July 2012

hello sir,

my father is a class II employee in state governament and his salary is above 4.5lakh and he has not been promoted yet to class I his age is above 40 years. do i get obc certificate. i also want to know difference between creamy and non cream layer. if i am getting obc certificate what type of certificate i will get creamy or non creamy layer. sir its very urgent please do reply.

kudupudi (student)     29 August 2012

sir 

I belong to bc-b and i am applying for obc certificate, my family income per annum is 2,15,328/-

in order to apply for obc ineed to get affidavit, so i took an affidavit in which they gave few points

like point 4. i does not belong to the person/section of creamy layer

point 5.i am submitting this affidavit for obtaining for OBC(CREAMY LAYER) CERTIFICATE.

so i asked them that i belong to non creamy layer then they say that it is not a problem your income is below 4.5 so apply with this notary.

if i apply then i would get obc creamy layer certificate or non creamy layer certificate...

even then concern lawyer says it is not a problem but if i apply and get a creamy layer certificate then i cannot change to non creamy layer

Din (None)     17 May 2013

Unfortunately learned lawyer Mr Issac has not learnt properly about 1993 government notification and various office memorandum issued by GOI from time to time (specially 2004 OM)

The income test covers the income of parents and not of family. It is not mentioned whether you have to sum up the income or not.. I feel income of father and mother is to be tested separately on income test.

Your NCL status is decided from the status/ income of your parents and not from yours.

So dont be victim of wrong information.

Download various circulars and notifications from obcguru.com to get correct information

ram (Assistant Engineer)     10 November 2013

Dear Sir, Please clarify me I am fully confused. Is the Interest receiving from Fixed deposit and Pension receiving from Government will be considered as a income for providing OBC non-Creamy Certificate. 5 Years back my father expired. I have no other source if income. I want to apply for UPSC Exam.

sahayam   12 May 2015

Respected Lawyer Sirs,

My father is a retired headmaster from 2013 may. He entered office, joined as PG teacher.Now with pension annual income is less than 1.5lacs. Can i register as an obc for my future applications.(my caste comes under  central list obc Ezhavas)

I will be very grateful to you for your esteemed answer.

mridulla   19 November 2015

Hello sir, my father is a class 3 employee in LIC OF INDIA. with annual income 6.7 lac.. am I eligible for obc NCL certificate? my application for obc has been cancelled. they are not ready to listen . What shall I do?

JOBIN   12 April 2016

hi sir, 

im working in tamil nadu govt. my dad is a govt employee. he retired on oct 2015 but is on extension period till may 2016 as he is a teacher. so my dad will be getting pension from june 2016 onwards. my mom is working in a govt aided school as junior assistant. my salary is around 19000 per month. im not yet married. will i get obc non creamy layer certificate? as im working now, will they consider my salary alone for obc or whole family's income?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register