Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shankar (self)     24 June 2012

Regarding - not giving flat


Please go through this , let me know how should we proceed on this.
Query - 
I have purchased a FLAT in Jan 2010 with Posession in Dec 2010, Builder is not giving possession yet, I had some payment late to him and for that he is charging me 2 L, Now the builder is saying he will waive of the amount if i give him the letter saying i have financial prbm as shown below.
"Dear Shankar,
You have to send us a letter saying you have financial problem, and then we can provide relief to you based on your financial problems.
However we would like to do your registration only after we have finished all items pertaining to your flat.
Kindly meet Mr.XXX and Mr.XXX in the site at the earliest, towards pendng works if any"
1. Should i send any letter like this?
2. I have a Tripartie agrremtn, Does builder has rights to CANCEL "Agreement to Sell" and sell it someone?
My EMIs till date for 2 yrs are correct.
Please help and provide inputs
Thanks and Regards
Shankar Savant


 1 Replies

farhat sayed (NA)     24 June 2012

kindly approach connsumer forum or file suit against maharashtra ownership of flat Act

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads