Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh (will tell you later)     15 May 2010

Regarding filing of Process fee/RC

Dear Experts,

I have filed an application under provisions of Hindu Marriage Act and I have seen the daily orders of the hon'ble court which it has stated that" Notice of the petition be issued to the respondent on filing of PF /
RC to be filed on behalf of the petitioner, process returnable for the date...."

Please inform whether Applicant/petitioner has to do the process fees service to the respondent ?

Please inform whether Hon'ble  court doesn't have to serve the notice to the respondent as some courts do send the notice at the time of Admission?

Please inform what will be the procedure for Process fees service at New Delhi District courts?

Please inform whether petitioner have file the Process Fee/RC in th case of filing criminal cases?

Thanking you,

Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Ayush (Advocate)     17 May 2010

Yes, the applicant/petitioner has to make the process fee for the service of the summons or notice to the respondent as ordered by the court. The court also fixes the amount of process fees. There various ways to notice the respondent. In some of the ways, the notice is sent by the court to the respondent and in some ways the process fee is charged by the court and the court then summons the respondent as per procedure. There is not necessarily any charge to notice the accused in criminal cases. The procedure is different altogether. I am sorry as I can't tell you the procedure for process fee in New Delhi. Please contact any concerned person of the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register