LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Kumar   11 September 2022

Regarding Family Metter and Divorce

Dear All,

I am in trouble and getting mental torcher and harrasment from my in laws required help
please guide me


 1 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     11 September 2022

You may file Police Complaint against your in laws. It may not solve your problem but it will go to prove cruelty by your spouse. Do you want to get separated from your spouse?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query