LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Afrin Khan   25 March 2018

Regarding Employment bond

Hello, I was employed with a private fertility hospital since 02.01.2017. I signed a bond with the hospital which stated that i will have to pay them an amount equal to one year's salary on the breach of the contract. But I was never given any appointment or offer letter from their. I had to work for more than 12hours without a single day off which ultimately led to health problems. Apart from that I was continuously facing mental harassment from my immediate senior since months. I informed the management regarding the same but no action was taken. On 19.01.18 I was called at the Director's office and asked to resign from my post. It was very difficult for to me decide so I left the place. Now they are constantly sending me notices asking me to pay the penalty amount since I broke the bond. last I received a notice from their lawyer. what should I do..?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Hai mam Can you email or wahtspp me the so called agreement if you have ..You can send a reply lea notice by an advocate.. If you intend to avail.my service..inbox me. Regards Y.Balachander Reddy, B.Com,LL.B,LL.M (IPR) Advocate Mobile/whatspp# 9959850723 Email# advocate.bcreddy@gmail.com

Adv. SIddharth Jain (Advocate )     26 March 2018

The best recourse for you is to reply to the said legal notice received by you by your emoloyer stating the bonded labour is banned according to the law of the land. So, the said articles containing such clauses cannot be enforced.
for more queries, contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register