Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jambulingam   23 February 2021

Regarding dtcp approval tamil nadu

sir,

I am a layout owner aged 80 years .I have sold 1/3rd property before the cut off date and due to some reason i had filed a suit for cancellation of sale agreement.in the year 2017 .in the mean time the other party had made arrangement for obtaining approval from dtcp tamil nadu.as the case was in court i did not apply for approval .the other party had submitted the application for regularisation in 2018 and the layout sketch was approved by dtcp .I was unaware of all this and came to know about this last week .due to my age and ill health i did not visit the site area.. one more thing the other party  has submitted a fresh layout and allocated an osr for park by marking four plots .in the layout and this has been done by him without my knowledge and he has got the layout sketch approved.my doubt is that can another party apply for approval when there is a court case .the judgement was exparte judgement which came in december 2019.and layout sketch was approved in the month of september 2019.secondly can the other party allocate osr on his own without my consent?what should i do?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register