LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramya   02 April 2019

Regarding divorce certificate

Hello, I got divorce in 2013. But I did not get any physical or e- documents for that. Now that I want to go for re-marriage. Could you please let me know how to get divorce certificate without a case ID


 3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 April 2019

Approach concerned Court through your or some other local lawyer.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     02 April 2019

Apply for certified copy of the order, judgment and decree, all the three from the coping branch of the district court where from the divorce case was decided. It was professional duty of your Advocate to provide it to you but here he has failed in his duty.


Hi madam, apply for the certified copies so that the same shall be useful to you.If required professional service, you can contact me.


Balachander Reddy,B.Com,LL.B,LL.M




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register