LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Revathi   03 March 2019

Regarding court fee

is there any limit on the amount of court fee to be paid in lower courts like principal sub court because someone told me that court fee for civil case regarding land only value of 5 lakhs worth land value can be paid and rest should be paid in the district court is it true.I also want to know in case of esparte case can the opposition party reopen the case.please let me know the procedure to pay balance court fee online or proforma to pay in the court without involving my lawyer

Learning

3 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     03 March 2019

Reagrding court fee ,each court has its pecunairy as well territorail jurisdiction, it varies from place to place, you can get a confirmed information from the  practsising lawyers in area or from stamp vendors in the court premises.

Reagrding ex parte judgment, yes one can file an application under Order -9, rule 13 of CPC for setting aside the ex parte judgment.

Shashi Dhara   03 March 2019

In junior division court u have tofile suit belowrs 500000.in sr divn jurisdiction value is above rs500000 .u have to pay court fee as per market value as u claimed. If u file suit for 100000rs market value then u have to pay court fee for that amount as per court fees act.

Jehangir Gani   03 March 2019

in jk it is 75000....for whatever amount after a particular slab

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register