LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Regarding chargesheet

Dear all, Mr498a filed false case, I have Documentry evidence. (we got police bail) FIR registered under IPC 498A,506,406,3,4dowery act and submitted to court. Investing officer not doing any investigation. When they submit chargessheet to court, I want to remove some names from FIR,(they are not at all related to Mr498a but there names are included) without investigation will he submit chargessheet to court. What should I do, pls help me!


 3 Replies

Shiva Kant Dixit (Advicate)     31 August 2015

Since the cognizance of chargesheet had been taken by the Ld. Trial Magistrate, hence u have following remedy-

1. Move application of discharge before framing of charge and put your version before the magistrate, although chances of discharge are very less.


2. Challange Charge Sheet before Hon'ble High Court u/s 482 Cr.P.C and praying for quashing of chargesheet, after considering facts and evidence/satatements put by Investigation officer, Hon'ble High Court may pass appropriate order of either quashing of chargesheet, or Further or Re-investigation of the case. 

Thankyou for ur kind advice

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 September 2015

Well advised by learned friend Mr. Shiv Kanth Dixit, nothing more to add.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register