Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaik Rafi (un employed)     11 September 2010

regarding Bc-E

Hello sir

I belongs to BC-E(Shaik)in AP.I have got central govt job by producing BC-E(Shaik) OBC certificate From the tahsildar.But BC-E(Shaik) is not in the central list of obcs.is there any problem in future regarding that.

Learning

5 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     11 September 2010

If your casete is not included in central list then you cannot take benefit of your caste in central government jobs.

Shaik Rafi (un employed)     15 September 2010

yes sir.But I was not aware At first About OBC.i and our friends thought that All Bcs in out state are OBCS in central.thats why i aproached The Tahsildar he also dont said any objection regarding that and issued me OBC certificate.But After selection one of the employee raised the doubt about that Are u OBC.i said BC_E .he said BC-E is not declared as OBc.There is no any my mistake na sir....please give me good suggestion.

Md. Anzar Shaheen (AGM)     18 September 2010

I belong to BC-E(Shaik) community of Muslims. I got a Community,Nativity and date of Birth certificate from  Tahsildar's Office.

The first paragraph in the certificate reads as " This is to certify that Smt Shermeen Naaz daughter of  Md Anzar Shaheen  ..... etc ....      of the state of Andhra Pradesh belongs to -SHAIK(SERIAL NO. 12) *****  community which is recognised as -BC (GROUP- under   G. O. Ms. No ........etc.

As can be seen there is no clear mention of BC-E. Instead only BC is mentioned follwed by " ( GROUP- under etc.."

I feel there is a mistake in the text. Do I need to approach the authorities for correction. Or , this is the standard format  of the certificate for BC-E.

I am worried as my daughter has to seek reservation for admission to prof. course under BC-E quota. Will the certificate be accepted  in its present form for the purpose.

inayath (Student)     29 September 2010

To

The Respected Sir,

My Name is Abdul Inayath, My initial is "ABDUL" Belongs to ""Sunni"".

i want know the about BC-E Certificate, i am eligible for BC-E Certificate or not,

and lostly please send the Present  G.O For BC-E Reservation

yaseen (student)     20 May 2011

To

The Respected Sir,

My Name is MD.YASEEN, My initial is "MOHAMMAD" Belongs to ""Sunni"".

i want know the about BC-E Certificate, i am eligible for BC-E Certificate or not,

if eligible for bc-e, pls tell me the sub-group to which i belong to.,   as i can't find the the initial mohammad in GO.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register