LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahabir kumar   24 June 2020

regarding batwara dyar

my brother's are not coparatiing with regarding partition of land


 1 Replies

Virtual Legal Assistant (.)     24 June 2020


After going through your query, in my opinion, you may file a suit for partition and a declaration suit for the said property. The Court can order the partition of the property accordingly. To expedite the process you must have the ownership paper, transfer paper and all other original documents of the property. 

You may refer to the following article which will be able to help you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query