LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pooja (developer)     05 April 2012

Regarding bail...

my jethani filed false 498 a case against my jeth. she accused the entire family including my husband who is in US from past 2 years and went to india only for 20 days for his own wedding that too in his home town and not in the city mentioned in fir. she accused my husband as the conspirator for dowry and that he used to do all the conspiracies on phone from US.

my question is do my husband need to go to india to get his anticipatory bail or he can get it approved without making his presence in india. since the opposite party has contacts from police so if my husband goes back to appear before the court , he will be arrested.... 

i need help in this case... any advice is appreciated

Learning

2 Replies

pooja (developer)     05 April 2012

my jethani filed false 498 a case against my jeth. she accused the entire family including my husband who is in US from past 2 years and went to india only for 20 days for his own wedding that too in his home town and not in the city mentioned in fir. she accused my husband as the conspirator for dowry and that he used to do all the conspiracies on phone from US. my question is do my husband need to go to india to get his anticipatory bail or he can get it approved without making his presence in india. since the opposite party has contacts from police so if my husband goes back to appear before the court , he will be arrested.... i need help in this case... any advice is appreciated

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     06 April 2012

my question is do my husband need to go to india to get his anticipatory bail or he can get it approved without making his presence in india

No need to come india for AB, No presence is required for getting AB your lawyer can do it perfectly.

since the opposite party has contacts from police so if my husband goes back to appear before the court , he will be arrested..

Take AB first and allow him to roam anywhere like police station, court & your jethani place.

No one can arrest him.

Regards

Hemant

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register