LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh   10 March 2016

Regarding 11 months leave and licence agreement

I am a tenant for 11 months leave and license agreement for one commercial shop and due to some circumstances the shop is not running well so i have closed the and now shop is vacant and want to know can i exit or break this agreement as i have completed my 4 month and if yes then what is the procedure. please please need legal advice as it`s very urgent as rent is too high and don`t know the exact way to escape.

Learning

3 Replies

yogesh   10 March 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     10 March 2016

is the lease deed for 11 months registered in the registrar office? if so, both of you (lessee and lessor) can execute a surrender of Lease for the remaining period. for stamp duty and other purposes, meet the local registrar.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     10 March 2016

Usually leave and license agreement for eleven months need not be registered unless it is made in the state of Maharashtra.if you are from some other state refer to the agreement for notice period.usually it will be two or three months.based on whatever notice period mentioned in the agreement send him a notice with acknowledgement that you will be vacating the premises after the notice period

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register