Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABU FATEH (retired)     30 August 2010

Reg.Transfer Deed( T.D.) form for share transfer

Hi
I have a share transfer TD form with signature of the seller , then, but that dating back to 1995. The shares of that company is listed on the stock exchange, even now. Can I still re validate such TD form and effect the transfer of such shares?
Will the ROC assist me in this.
Kindly let us know

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     31 August 2010

without D mat a/c you cannot transfer the shares

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     01 September 2010

Write this matter to the company secretary of the company with sending only xerox copies. Please do not send the original. Ask the secretary what are the options usually adopted for such things. There are still shares  in the physical form . Your problem will be solved.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     02 September 2010

Step 1. Pleae check with the Company or the Share Registrars, for the status of the shares. It is possible that the shares were sold/transferred by obtaining duplicate certificates. If the shares are still held in the name of the transferor (seller). You can go to the Regisrar of Companies, with a written application and get the transfer revalidated. After this process, lodge the transfer deed with the Company/Registrar.

In case the shares are transferred/sold, request for the seller's address from the company/Registaar and take the matter with him.

ABU FATEH (retired)     02 September 2010

Sir

Thanks for sharing of valuable information.

I have to share this matter in detail and better to you to seek your best views and advice for the same.

Thereby request you to kindly share your email id for the same and do let me hear your comments.

Regards

JIGAR DILIP SHAH (service)     17 February 2011

hi,     

I have a share transfer form with signature of the seller , then, but that dating back to 1995. The shares of that company is listed on the stock exchange, even now. i applied for transfer for the shares but the it was return becouse of sign mismatch & seller died 2 year back. so pls help what can i do in this case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register