Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (Engg)     12 December 2014

Reg: fraudulent transaction

Hi Team,

Recently my HSBC credit card has been used for fraudulent /unauthorisied transaction.

My credit was was used for AUD 806.26 for the Emirates.

My card was blocked immediately after the incident and as per the customer card i filled the customer dispute form, which will take around 45 days settle the dispute

I want you experts to guide me on this and let me know the Actions required from my side

Thanks a Lot in Advance

Thanks

Sandeep

Learning

4 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     12 December 2014

It could be easily traced .Be in touch with the bank.your assistance would be required for launching prosecution,if it is nopaid back  by the culprit.

sandeep (Engg)     12 December 2014

Thanks for the reply.

I have mailed them the customer dispute from also ill be constantly calling them for the update.

i have also mailed regarding this to cyber crime department bangalore

Just wanted to know anything else that;s required from my side like FIR or mail to some other departments for this issue

Thanks

sandeep

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 December 2014

Mailing through email will not be enough, send a hard copy of your complaint under registered post with an acknowledgment card too which will create a record automatically.

A G (NA)     25 December 2014

Originally posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate

Mailing through email will not be enough, send a hard copy of your complaint under registered post with an acknowledgment card too which will create a record automatically.

please suggest if sending complaint with registered post is for cyber police station also work

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register