Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vadamarajan.B (Software Engineer)     18 February 2010

Reg. Community Certificate

Hi Sir,

I  have applied for Community Certificate for My daughter at Tondiarpet Taluk Office but they have rejected my application asking for the School TC which contains Community.

The following are Proofs which I submitted in Original and Copy.

1. Ration Card

2. My Community Certificate

3. My College TC ( as my previous TC's has been held by College I last studied , it is a genaral practice that they  all the schools and colleges give the TC from last studied Institution).

Note : My TC is from National Institute of Technical Teachers' Training and Research (NITTTR),  Chennai
which is Institure run directly by Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India. In the TC they have only mentioned the Religion and not my community.

Is the TC required to get an Community Certificate? If yes, I already have my TC which doesnt have community in that ( it is not my mistake ).

The thasildhar is not so co-operative and he is not ready to tell an alternative document which I can produce to get an community certificate.

Pls. advice what is the next step for me to get an Community certificate.

Learning

2 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     19 February 2010

What are you trying to tell? You have a COMMUNITY CERTIFICATE? Who gave it to you? If father has it no further proof is required.

Vadamarajan.B (Software Engineer)     22 February 2010

Yes I have the Community Certificate which is issued by deputy thasildhar in Coimbatore. Now when I applied for Community certificate to my daughter , I showed my Community certificate but the thasildhar is asking for my School TC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More