Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KC   08 February 2019

Refund procedure

My case was settled in Mediation. It was settled almost a year ago. I have the following query: 1. Is there any limitation period for taking refund of court fee? 2. What are the documents that are required to be submitted ? 3.Time period after submission of documents, it will take to receive the refund amount? 4. How will I be granted the refund of court fees (Cheque / Cash)? 5. In case the person is not available to collect the refund fees . Can some other person collect the same and documents that would be required for it ? Thanks in advance

 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   08 February 2019

U have to take it within a year .ifu don't take it , Ur recordes will be sent to central record room sou have to file application for call for records from record room.after that u contact concerned clereck in court submit him the mediation copy then he wil write cheque voucher after the permission of concerned authority he will hand over chequeto u.

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 February 2019

The procedure is governed by the provisions of Civil Rules of Practice and Court Fees Act  in force in your State. Your advocate is required to assist you in the matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query