LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tipsy (importer)     21 March 2009

Reduction in Property Tax


We have filed appeal for reduction in property tax in small cause court in the year 1999 . Regarding pending appeal Asst Assessor & collector  they have sent settlement letter and we have appeared before settlement advisory board and both party agreed for settlement on 29 August 2006 . We were advised that papers will be sent to concern authority to pass final order, as per settlement mutually decided .The honourable court has given final date on 25/08/2008 . But till date they have not recorded the settlement or proceeded with matter, what to do? Pl guide

thanking you in advance


 1 Replies

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     23 March 2009


I advise you to represent  before the Court / Authority  that the matter is not yet disposed and Settlement be recorded &  forwarded to  concerned authority for its implimentation

it can be submitted before the Court, for early disposal of the matter as the Settlement is reduced in to writing  and to be recorded inproceedings and case to be disposed,  as settled between the parties  


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register