recovery of tresspassed possession

my landlord has send me a notice regarding recovery of tresspassed possession but it is totally wrong.We paid the monthly rent every month but when we asked for bill ,she totally refused it,We had a small argument over this .After that she send the notice .She didn't repair anything in our house when we asked any maintenance. We are living here for 18 years.please guide us....
Deputy Manager

You are lucky that the owner is not recognizing you as her tenant but a treespasser on her property since past 18 years, but she has not initiated any legal action against you or herself has thrown you out by using minimum force. Then you move the civil court for adverse possession of her property.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x