LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dilip   09 April 2018

Recovery demand from previous company.

Hi Team, Thanks for adding me in this forum My query is as per below. I am from Finance background with 15+ yrs Investment banking experience (Foreign Banks). Recently i had joined 1 well-known Indian Organisation, on 9th October 2017, but due to unprofessional approach of other colleges towards work & also the organisation is not ready to upgrade the work culture & their systems hence I have decided to Quit & resigned that organisation within 3 months i.e. December 2017 (within probation period without serving 15 days notice period as per co’s appointment letter) & started my small Food stall. Now last week (1st week of April 2018) i got email from that organisation’s HR department calming 93,000/- recovery. What should i do ? , should i respond on that email? & to ask the bifurcation of 93000/- , as they had not spend single penny on my Training as it was on job Training & that also not given more than 24 working hours. Please advice. Regards P.Dilip.

Learning

1 Replies

Dilip   11 April 2018

Hi Team, Thanks for adding me in this forum My query is as per below. I am from Finance background with 15+ yrs Investment banking experience (Foreign Banks). Recently i had joined 1 well-known Indian Organisation ( MCX), on 9th October 2017, but due to unprofessional approach of other colleges towards work & also the organisation is not ready to upgrade the work culture & their systems hence I have decided to Quit & resigned that organisation within 3 months i.e. December 2017 (within probation period without serving 15 days notice period as per co’s appointment letter & i have got salary for Oct & Nov.) & started my small Food stall. Now last week (1st week of April 2018) i got email from that organisation’s HR department claming 93,000/- recovery. What should i do ? , should i respond on that email? & to ask the bifurcation of 93000/- , as they had not spend single penny on my Training as it was on job Training & that also not given more than 24 working hours. Please advice.

Regards P.Dilip.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register