LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MUKESH GUPTA   18 February 2020


can crpc 125 case be recalled after 16 months, if one finds that false documents have been filed in that


 6 Replies

TGK REDDI   19 February 2020

It appears that the Complainant has since realised that they filed false documents.

There's no such thing as Recall.    They can withdraw the Case.

They can't, however, avoid prosecution if the Accused chooses to prosecute.

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 February 2020

Wh has filed the case? How you are connected with the issue?

Manish Kumar Shukla (Advocate)     20 February 2020

Yes, you can do this, but you should show the appropriate reason for doing so in the above suit.

MUKESH GUPTA   22 February 2020

CrPC 125 already decided in 2018. Now I want to recall,as petitioer filed false documents

TGK REDDI   22 February 2020

No chance.    For setting the decision aside or appealing against it.

TGK REDDI   22 February 2020

You can prosecute under two Sections of the IPC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register