reapply of petition after dismissal of earlier petition as not pressed

I had applied crpc 482 petition in rajsthan high court against interim order in 125 crpc has been dismissed on admission date as not pressed by petitioners counsel.

can I refile a petition to challenge interim order of 125crpc as earlier petition was not pressed without my knowledge.

now I have documents to show the real income of wife.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x