Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting back (exec)     29 March 2012

Simple abuses in video recording by husband

Dear members,

kindly guide me on the following scenario, i have a video recording in which before my wife left my home for good, i tried to pacify and reconcile desparately, i tried to bring her to the table to talk but all efforts were in vain, time and again she threatened me with committing suicide if i came near her to speak, i have recorded this in camera, during her constant threats of committing suicide, out of frustration, i have said that ' go ahead and die if you wish, as i cannot do anything', then again i tried to pacify her and calm her but all was in vain. the video is of 45 mins duration, then out of frustration, i used simple slang which we use everyday. i told her to give me in writing that she is leaving the house on her own will, to which she outrightly opposed, then i used these words (please pardon me members as i am putting it here as present in the video) that ' PH*T gayi kya? letter likhne me ph*t gayi kya, to which she says that dont use this type of language, i also said that ' tu kya gh*nta likhegi kya, tere mein himmat nahi hai.

Dear members pls pardon me for the use of the above sentences, however i am putting it as it is present in words, kindly let me know if i should use this clip with these words that are included, can the judge understand the frustration of consoling a rigid wife who is hell bent on leavinig the house, and the husband out of frustration has used these words.

thanks and awaiting your kind reply

Learning

9 Replies

**Victim** (job)     29 March 2012

Lollllll although some people might not like you but i like whatever u have mentioned. I suggest you don't use that recording in court coz of ur language in it. Those words might be held against you else u can cover those words with "BEEP" and then present this in court it might work but once again i am not a lawyer wait and see what experts have to say ??????

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 March 2012

Saying like what you said to your wife is common while quarrelling , but once it is produced in the court it is wortst to you, interpretation makes lot of difference, so don't use it.

Ranee....... (NA)     29 March 2012

you yourself did the recording, yet you could not resist your tongue.Any common man will say this is your making trying wife to pacify and that language your height of bad behaviour to your wife.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     29 March 2012

Dear  Mr.Rajan,

Don't try to produce that video in court.You will be out to more troubles.Is that the only evidence you have?What made her so desperate to walk out of the house?Both the hands are needed to give a clap.No where you have mentioned that she ever abused you.Yet I think you are not comming out with the true facts.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 March 2012

I agree, if you want to be suicidal in court, then only bring this in picture, otherwise better delete and forget about it.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Aishwarya (Teacher)     29 March 2012

Aptly advised by shonee bhaiya and others...never think of putting this in court..its completely inappropriate..moreover these incidents are part of the private married life ..there's nothing new in this..it happens almost betwenn every man and wife or households..

fighting back (exec)     29 March 2012

Dear sir,

kindly advice with regards to the video i have mentioned, the portion which i have mentioned is at the fag end of the clip, so can i cut it out from the rest of the video, will this be admissible in the court. thnks

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 March 2012

if the same is edited, the same looses its relevance.

Never ever tamper with anything you want to use in court.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

good to good even i used to talk to my wife like this.they deserve this dude.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register