LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas (service)     23 January 2010

Pension / Family Pension

I Want to know about that is there any provision / rules to provide full salary / Full basic pay+DA in case of Government servent ( Central or any State Govt.) in case of Govt. Servent dies while in service. IS this types of rules exists in past

Learning

9 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     23 January 2010

There is no provision for payment of a full salary with allowance to an employee of the Govt.(state or centra) if he dies while in service, accept family pension to his wife/husband.. But there is a provision for appointment of one of his family member under the compassionate ground in.

ravi pratap sharma (Advocate)     24 January 2010

Full salry is provided under Family pension for some time. Actual details of the pension are made under der refer it for convenience.

vikas (service)     24 January 2010

Yes Mr. Sharma , i heard that if govt. servant dies while in service, the widow/ dependant get full basic pay + DA upto date of superannuation of that employee. someone told me that this scheme is only for Haryana  Govt. Employee and someone told that it is applicable in Centre as well as in States

but i am not able to get any confirm circular/notification / clarification about this.

you are requested to let me any order/clarification / notification in this regard

In addition this , at present Weightage Point System applicable for Compassionate ground appointment , this is so hard to qualify by any depandent that no one get Compassionate ground appointment .

at present, as i got informed there is no extra monetory help from govt. in comparision of Retirement on superannuation Date Vs Death case while in Service (Continues Service more than 35 years and Superannuation time pending more than 18 months)

I will be highly thankfull if any one provide me comparisionable Points 

ANIL V KAUSHAL (MARKETING)     02 March 2010

I HAVE A QUERY ON CLAIMING PENSIONS :

I HAVE BEEN TRYIND VERY HARD TO GET THE PENSION OF MY MATERNAL GRANDFATHER SINCE LAST 4 YEARS BUT UNABLE TO .

HIS PENSION WAS GETTING DEPOSITED IN STATE BANK OF PATIALA IN HIS TOWN OF WORK IN PUNJAB,

AFTER RETIREMENT HE STAYED WITH ME AND MY MON IN MUMBAI. IN 2005 MY MOM DIED OF CANCER, THEN HE DIED IN 2006. I APPROACED THE GM OF THE SBP BANK - THEY ASKED ME TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS OF ME BE THE ONLY SURVIVING HEIR... I SUBMITTED EVERYTHING WITH THE MY MOM'S AND HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE.

THEN THE ABNL SAID I NEED TO GET A COURT ORDER -- BUT I DONT FROM WHICH COURT - FROM PUNJAB ( WHERE HE OR ME DID NOT STAY FROM 20 YRS) OR MUMBAI WHERE HE DID NOT WORK

HOWEVER TILL DATE I DONT KNOW TO GET IT -- CAN ANYONE GUIDE OR HELP ME

ravi pratap sharma (Advocate)     05 March 2010

you need to get a succesion certificate which is provide by the District Judge. you need to go to a local advocate and consult with him process is simple you file case for succesion and notice will be published in newspaper for every1 who has any interest in that property can claim it, if no1 claims it goes to you legally. and you can give that certificate to bank and receive the sum.

ANIL V KAUSHAL (MARKETING)     05 March 2010

Thanks for the answer , Raviji. Just one more query - Can any Civil advocate  help do this ? and should i go district court in Mumbai or Punjab

ravi pratap sharma (Advocate)     07 March 2010

you can always take help of an Advocate and as for Mumbai and Punjab is concerned it depends upon if you are looking for immovable property(land etc.) othewise (money, succession, custody etc) at usual place of living.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register