Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar.............. (Engineer)     08 December 2011

Need experts opinion

Dear Experts,

My father in-law civil suit started trial on this month for the money recovery suit against the issued cheque.Before the Voida dates are too long (for example - 1 month , 2 months etc). Now the voida dates are very closer(7/12,8/12 & 12/12/2011). He is a senior citizen nearing 65 years of age. My question is that how much time will take for the judgement approximately? & Can the judge consider his age to give the judgement as early as possible?

I am looking for your kind reply as early as possible.

Thank you in advance for the reply coming from the kind experts,

S.Kumar.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

normally in tamilnadu all the trail suits which are not in list after framing issues are posted one or two months time.  When the suit is listed for trail it will be posted on daily or day today basis.  e.g if the suit is listed in this month2011 normally it will be concluded in january 2012 itself.  but chirstmas and pongal holidays are coming.  So that it may take upto february  2012.  instruct your counsel to represent that the party is a senior citizen.  It will be taken into consideration by the trail court while giving adjournments or give short span of time 

1 Like

Kumar.............. (Engineer)     09 December 2011

Thank you very much ganeshan Sir for your kind reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register