Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narinder Saini (director)     18 September 2009

mutation

Dear Sir,

I have a question.  I would be really grateful if you could answer this question to me.

Incase there is a property /land  in which mutation has been done and it  in the name of Mr X . The possession has not been taken for this property . Can still the mutation of the property  be done in the name of  sons/daughters  of  Mr X after his death.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Sameer (Buisness)     19 September 2009

Dear Friend.

Mutation of property in govt records are for fiscal purpose thatis for collection land revenue etc,and not for creating or extinguishing title, there must be some title documents for the support.

Narinder Saini (director)     19 September 2009

Land was bought by Mr X in 1955. In 1965 mutation was done  in the name of  Mr x.  Mr X moved out of station for personal  reasons. In 1982 Mr X expired. Mr X had 5 legal heirs.  As they were not aware of the location of the land they approached revenue department in 2007. (Note:  Initially the land was empty and now the area is densely populated ). Now   revenue department is not doing mutation in the name of legal heirs of Mr X.  what should be done to get our land with possession and mutation.

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     20 September 2009

getting mutation is differenet from owining the property. The record of rights entries have no value in case of posession , the only alternative is to file a case and get posession, basing on title. The children ca get mutation done in their favour after the death of the father

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More