Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     09 February 2010

Hi Sir please help

Hi Sir,

PARTIES
MY FATHER =P.thirupathi Reddy
P.thirupathi Reddy ‘s First wife=Sujatha=No Sons=No Diverse
P.thirupathi Reddy ‘s Second wife=Sheshirekha=3 Sons (Not married)(Karthik, SudheerA, Ranjith)

P.thirupathi Reddy purchased land in name of his first wife (Sujatha) i.e Registration done like “Sujatha w/o P.thirupathi Reddy” .
As (first wife) Sujatha not contains childerns where in P.thirupathi Reddy married second time where in second wife (Sheshirekha) as 3 sons (Karthik, Sudheer, Ranjith).
P.thirupathi Reddy had given 5000RS for maintaince for first wife (Sujatha). Sujatha (First wife) is not staying with us since 30 years and not given diverse.

P.thirupathi Reddy, Sujatha, Sheshirekha   is alive.

Query: Can Sheshirekha ‘s sons or P.thirupathi Reddy or Sheshirekha have share on property which in name of Sujatha? If so can we claim share before death of Sujatha.Can we issue partiotion suite.

Please reply

PSudheer

Asgher Mahdi (Advocate & Legal Advisor)     09 February 2010

No, unless the settlement with First wife.it is immetarial that the property is purchase by Mr.P but fact is the property title stand in the name of fisrt wife hence she is entitle to it.

mahesh kumar yadav (Advocate)     09 February 2010

first of all the second marriage is void because when the first wife is alive and mr p is  not given divorced  to her first wife, so when the second marraige is not at all legal then there is no matter of property shares

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     09 February 2010

Yaa,ut first wife agreed 2nd marriage in court

Let me know Can I avail partition suite

nautanki (None)     10 February 2010

Bahot bada lafda locha kiya hai P.thirupathi Reddy ne.

Bhaiya, kisi ache vakil se mil ke salah lo.

2nd marriage is illegal for Hindu.