LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mansu (own)     27 May 2012

Help regarding marriage

Hi, i am in love with a girl but her parents are opposed. THey have threatened the girl that they wud use every means to harrass me. the girl also sent me SMS abt it and i have all her previous messeges too. they  have made her leave her job too and seems that they have warned her that they will harm me if she contacts me in anyway. I want to tell her not to fear and if she stands wid me, her parents cant do me any harm.. but how do i tell her this?? i cant call her bcz they have taken her fon..N she wont contact me bcoz she fears for my and my family's life..what options do i have? pls advice

 4 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     27 May 2012

If you have any common friend thru her you can send her message.

mansu (own)     27 May 2012

She doesnt hav fon wid her n comon frnd cnt go to her home n tell dis in front of her parents.. I meant what legal options do i have?? can i file writ in court that i be allowed to c her?? tho i am not related to her legally but based on our relationship and her messages can i ask court that her parents let us meet once?

Vishwa (translator)     27 May 2012

Your friend's family must care a lot for her that they are taking steps to protect her from an unsuitable marriage. You do not have any birthright to get married to anyone you please; It would seem that if the girl cared enough for you, if she were major and if she believed you capable of taking care of her all her life, she can easily walk out from her family. If you have enough guts, go and face her family, get them to accept you. Otherwise, concentrate on a job, further studies, may be someone will consider you marriageworthy material!

mansu (own)     29 May 2012

It cannot b called unsuitable mariage as they havnt even seen me, they r nt prepared to talk wid us as v r frm different caste.. and mayb u didnt read my msg properly.. the girls isnt leaving her house bcoz they have threatened her that if she does so, they will harm me and my family..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query