LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Dvc and 498 case

My Sister has been harrased and ill treated by her In-laws and her Husband. Also They took a loan on her name with my father's property as surity. And they made my sister sign on white papers and some cheques also.

Later on She was sent back to my parents home. After 6 months of talks with them regarding this we understood that they are not going to change and we decided to file a case againt them. We have filed 498 and DVC case on them.

THe police bought my sister's husband and father in law to the Police sation and then, people from our side and the in-law's side were called to talk, they spoke to each other and our condition was that they should first pay the loan and get our property released. On that day they said yes and asked 1 week time for paying the loan. Now we came to know that they are not going to pay the loan and are planning to take Bail for the above cases.

In such a condition we are afraid that the loan will create a problem for my sister as the loan is on her name and surity is my fathers land.

Can you please tell us if 498 and DVC are enough to get the loan paid by them? and also get divorce from them? or do we have to file another cheating case for the blank paper signatures and the blank cheques they took for? 

Please guide us as to what can be done to get this issue solved.

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 October 2011

She has to file another criminal case , these both case are not sufficient and in this case that probelm wont be solved.

(Guest)

THank you for the reply Rajeev sir.

Does she have to file 420 case? or anyother case?

Please suggest us what has to be done in order that the white papers and the blank cheques will not be used by them and we get all of them back, or how do we prove that they were not issued by my sister?

(Guest)

Deepthi,

You have already said that you filled 498A - is it  on correct facts  ?  Were dowry demanded or harashment were metted out for dowry?If not then your family truly deserves  the laon liability and possile capture of surity.

First part of asking  expecting just treatment is just behaviour from onself.

(Guest)

money is the centre of gravity and one thing is hiding is that your sister is working and hiding her money and not sharing with her family but your family... its just a chess play... now live with it... liability in a marriage... after you have already filed 498a ask any fool to listen to you... and you get what... bull sh*t... not just your sister, all your family members need jootha... you are giving half story... submit your petitions and their counter this form and we will decide merits based on true facts... dont expect answers according to your questions... submit full story...

(Guest)

TAKING LOAN ON THE MORTGAGE OF dil'S FATHER'S PROPERTY ,THEN NOT REPAYING THEM, TAKING BLANK  CHEQUES ETC ..IS NOT ECONOMIC VIOLATION AMD MENTAL CRUELTY?

aCCORDING TO SRINIVAS THEORY AUTHOR,S IN LAWS DESERVED JOOTA IN PUBLIC PLACE FOR DOING ALL THESE INSTEAD OF FILING CRIMINAL CASE.RIGHT?AS IF IN LAWS GETS RIGHT TO GRAB AND USE DIL'S PARENTS PROPERTY WHILE WIFE DOES NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT OVER HUSBAND'S PROPERTY.

AND THIS IS NOT DOWRY, THIS IS JUST HIDE AND SEEK GAME OF PROPERTY.THEY WERE JUST KIDDING..

HUH..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More