LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

munish sharma (business)     02 January 2011

divorce required pls help urgent

Dear Sir, I m Major Munish Sharma from lucknow, i want to take divorce for my wife but she is not ready to give and threatens me to spoil my life, get my sister,brother in law and my parents put behind the bars. I was married on 09/dec/2009 at lucknow. we had published an add in TOI newpaper for which this she had replied with her proposal. i saw the profile and replied no telephonically which she attended and said that we can be friends atleast. I accepted the friendship and she started to call. We became good friends and when I came to Lucknow I met her and became good friends. we had an affair for about one yr but during this time I came only twice on leave. During my third leave my mom who knew about this girl spoke to her on phone and asked for marriage, which she promptly got ready for. My parent went to her house and fixed the marriage. Before marriage she was behaving well with my parents n me but the day we got married she started the actual behavior. Just after two days of marriage things started and she started doing misbehavior with my parents and a total disregard to me. After staying for few days we came to jalandhar where I am posted, I could smell some odd kind of smell from her mouth and I was suspicious. On one day I deliberately checked her hand bag and found that 10-15 packets of RAJ SHRI guttkha were there. I asked her after she came out which she replied that it’s her mom's. I had asked her before marriage for the reason of her dirty teethes which she had replied that she eats lots of chocolates. She after been caught went very wild n started behaving really very weird. She started blaming me for having contacts with girls and started fighting with me. As I staying in Cantt and wanted to keep my image clear didn’t said anything to her. If u use to take her to parties she demanded liquor which I gave as she use to drink beer before marriage but after marriage she started demanding for vodka which she couldn’t digest and use to create scene in parties in front of others, which is seen by others also. She kept on fighting and on one day she left my house for lucknow and went to her house directly. She stayed there for about one and a half months, during this time she didn’t even bother to call or visit me or my parents. After this period I went to lucknow and then her parents came to our home and somehow managed to send her back along with me. In the month of April, I had to go to patiala for a course which was too attended by officers but no wife on the course was allowed. I asked her to go to my home at lucknow and will call her on return from the course. She opposed this and demanded to go along; I somehow managed to take a guest room for 2 months there and took her along. On one day I had to go to get my car repaired, as it was a new place to me, I didn’t know the auto shops. I went for the repair at 4.30 in the evening and came back at 8.30pm. She was standing in the balcony and came rushing when I was parking the car in the garage. She asked me where were I and to show what all repaired were carried out. I showed to her the repairs for which she said '' tell me with which girl I was all this time''. I didn’t say anything as a sentry was standing nearby and told her to come to the guest room. When we entered the room she started fighting with me asking me to tell her with whom I was during this time. We had a big fight that day n then she packed her stuff and left the place at 11 pm at night. She reached next day at lucknow and went directly to her house. She took this time all the jewelry and cash along. I finished my course and went to jalandhar after one month. I took leave and stayed at my house in jalandhar for studies but due to the disturbance in family affairs I could not study which resulted in wastage of my complete yr for competitive exam which is very important for my carrier. I left jalandhar as it was getting very difficult to stay alone in this state so left for lucknow after 14 days. I stayed in lucknow for one and a half months. During this time she didn’t contact me and my family at all. on knowing my return date to jalandhar she again came along with her parents to our house and again just because of the izzat of our house we didn’t say anything and just told her parents that this will not b accepted again and told them to tell her to behave. As she was desirous of doing a job, we needed her certificates which I told her to take along with her this time when we go back to jalandhar. She went along with me to her house for picking up her certificates. While we were returning back home she demanded for coke, I told her to go n buy. While she was away I took a glance at her certificates. I found that the DOB on her certificate is 1975 where I was told that she is 1978 born, on her return I asked her for the same for which she replied "my father got it three yrs back written in the school as we started studying early for school". I was not convinced so I told her to let me confirm from her father. when we reached or home she called her father and said "papa pls tell them that my DOB is 1978 only and u got it written 1975 in school because we were good in studies". The same was confirmed by her father. I was still not confirmed with this so I asked her mother to tell me where was she born, she told me the name of hospital. I went to the hospital to find out her actual DOB, the hospital replied after 2 day that the record of 1975 is damaged and couldn't b traced out. So nothing much could b done and we came back to jalandhar after some days. After staying for about two months we came to Lucknow for celebrating diwali. I had told my mother not to accept her request to go to her house for this period. On 1st Nov she requested my mother to send her home for 3 days and promised that she will come back on 5th Nov by 11 o'clock. My mom told me to send her as she is also a girl n must b wanting to meet her mother. I agreed and took her to MH as she told me that she feels that she has fever and want to see a doctor. The doctor at MH told some blood test to b conducted. After providing the blood samples we went to her home and I came back home after dropping her. She again didn’t keep any contact from 2 to 4 Nov; in the evening of 4th Nov I called her to ask what she is doing? She picked up the phone and I asked her where she is and with whom she is? She told me that she is alone and in cyber cafe; I asked her why she went to cyber cafe as internet is always available at my home and she never used that. She got angry n cut my phone, I again called her and she picked so I again asked the reason this time again she cut my phone and switched it off. I tried her another no but that was also switched off, so I called her mom and asked that where she has gone, she said she has gone along with her sis to the market for diwali shopping. On her return she called me from her moms no and said that she has returned home and her both mobiles were switched off due to low battery. on 5th nov mor her father came to our home alone to say that she is not well and cannot come because her med report has showed HB count 6.5 and told us that she will stay at their home for few more days and asked her bag. We gave her bag. I was suspicious about the report and didn’t understand that why she has gone to collect report when I was about to go? My mom told me that she must b having ur canteen card and must have gone for shopping from canteen for her sister and mother. She did not wish or even come home for diwali puja as this was her first puja at our house. I got suspicious and went to her house to collect my CSD card and after that went to MH to get the actual report. I found that the actual report had BH count 12.7. I was very angry and wanted to go to her house and tell her parents how she is lying again and again. I called my dad to inform that I m going her home , my dad stopped me to there as I was very annoyed and would have done something which was not reqd. she did not come to our house thereafter and staying at her house. She this time had taken away my internet banking passwords my check books, passbooks and all the jewelry and the cash at home. She also took away the marriage certi and all her educational certificates. This family has been speaking lies since the talk of marriage began. Before marriage she told me on one occasion that they have a plot in gomtinagar and a shop, which her father refused after marriage. They even have spoken lies to her own relatives which I have proved in front of her relatives. This family has only two daughters both married now, not so very economically sound, her father is old and hardly could earn 250 rs from that shop in a day. They have a very disturbed family life and her mom n dad doesn’t have good relation n sleep in different rooms and fight like cats and dogs. They don’t have any contact with any neighbor an even people doesn’t know what goes in this house. They only know that the fight like cats and dogs and her mom is mad. The past which the girl told me is all together a lie, she has been a very outgoing girl and had many BF before and had s*xual relation with many boys. She has been speaking lie to my parents and telling those different stories which doe ant happen on ground and telling different stories to even her mother. she has create her very good image in her parents mind and has been speaking lies constantly to hide her love life and the BF she has. On one occasion just after few days of marriage she had gone to a mall with me, after entry to the mall we could have gone 30 m inside the mall when she suddenly disappeared without telling me. I realized that she is missing and started looking for her I searched for her every where even waited outside the washroom but no clue. I even called on her mobile but she didn’t pick up. I went to all floors and searched but she was not found when I was coming down from top I thought to see people from height so that I can see more people. I found that she had entered inside again and went o a popcorn shop and ordered for popcorn. I went to her and asked her where she had gone? and why didn’t she pick up my phone? and after coming why didn’t she make any effort to find me? She didn’t reply and we had a huge fight in front of everyone in the mall. The reply is still awaited but no answer. Now that she is there at her home she had come to my home few days back along with her parents and jija and fought with my parents very badly which has been heard by all my neighbors. We r very badly trapped and now asking for mutual divorce but she is not ready and threatening for lodging false FIR against me my parents and my sis and brother in law. She is also saying to get me thrown out of army and will go to defense ministry. She is threatening me that she will come here n defame me for dowry and physical harassment. I hate her and don’t want to see hr in my life again. She has spoiled my life, environment at my house and my parents are now very ill. I need urgent help. She is fraud and has done intentionally to extract money or to extract money as alumni for as permanent income. Pls save me n my family. I shall be very grateful to you.

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     02 January 2011

File a divorce petition on the ground of mental cruelty.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     02 January 2011

Her character is certainly questionable.

Davinder Khurana Ferozpur(Punj (advocate)     02 January 2011

Dear,

You should file divorce petition on the ground of mental cruelity.

munish sharma (business)     02 January 2011

can you please guide me what all should i do at this stage and then futher ahead. she has threatened me family and planning to come to jalandhar and defame me. she is planning to come back to me as she know leally i cannt stop her. she speaks lie as if it is nothing to speak a lie and she may do anything here and lodge a complaint against me when she is here, i want to stop this. she has refused to stay at my parents house and even to work in my house. she had deleted my friends no from my phone and blame me for having contact with girls, which is a wrong. she has trapped me and in this her parents are also helping. knowing the condition of laws in the country she knows very well that she can damage my family by just taking some easy steps. pls help me and direct me how to go about it.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     02 January 2011

alreay guide u in ur another post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register